The May meeting of the NORTHERN LINCOLNSHIRE VOLUNTEER MANAGERS NETWORK will take place as below:
Wednesday 9th May 2018 – 9.30am – 12noon
West Marsh Community Centre
Beeson Street GRIMSBY
We look forward to seeing you all and hearing & sharing your plans for this years Volunteer Week…….
The AGENDA will include:
– Round table introductions
– Volunteers Week 2018 – VMN plans for 1st – 7th June 2018 – individual and group opportunities
– The usual Networking break
– Our Open Forum which is your opportunity to share your volunteering news, views, concerns, good practice stories, opportunities for collaboration.
Future meeting dates are (All meetings 9.30am to 12noon)
Wednesday 11th July 2018 (post Volunteers Week evaluation meeting)
Wednesday 19th September 2018
Wednesday 28th November 2018
PLEASE NOTE: Booking is essential – please reply to Liz Dugard at VANEL by telephone or email by Tuesday 8th (am) 2018 to confirm attendance (for refreshment purposes).
• Organisations that annually subscribe to the Volunteer Development Service: this meeting is part of your subscription fee.
• Organisations that do not subscribe to the Volunteer Development Service: £10 per organisation (up to 2 places per organisation). On receipt of confirmation of attendance your organisation will be invoiced for this meeting.
Further general information about the Volunteer Managers Network can be found on the VANEL website here. You can also find information about the Volunteer Development Service (VDS) here.
Any questions about volunteering support please get in touch with Liz direct.