Local voluntary, community and third sector organisations help shape VANEL and the support we offer through membership. We have two levels of membership – you can be a Member or a Friend, but for those not formally in membership we also provide resources, support and development opportunities to a still wider community of organisations through forums, interest groups and other mechanisms.
What does it cost?
Membership is £25 per year for each organisation regardless of whether you are a Member or a Friend.
There are differences between a Member and a Friend – read about the differences here.
So what are the benefits? What does VANEL offer?
Membership has significant advantages. Members enjoy a closer working relationship with VANEL, priority access to information and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting allowing you to contribute to and shape the direction of VANEL.
• Opportunities to influence local and national public policy through consultations
• Increased access to descision-makers, knowledge and local networks
• Access to staff at VANEL who can support you with specialist skills and knowledge – in areas as diverse as technology, asset management, project management and business planning, governance matters or volunteer support.
• Access to a staff member who acts as your Account Manager to answer your queries and signpost you to services and support.
• Communication and promotion opportunities through the VANEL monthly newsletter, the VANEL website, news feed and event calendar, and promotion in local areas via the network of INandAROUND community websites.
• Excellent hire rates for our highly rated training and learning equipment.
In addition, Members have voting rights at the VANEL AGM each year.
You can read about the range of resources, services and support that VANEL provides by working through our website or by contacting us and speaking to any of our staff.
Apply for membership now…
… support VANEL and our work, provide yourself with a cost-effective communication channel, and access services, support and resources for members.
By joining VANEL you become part of an ever growing network of organisations that form the core of North East Lincolnshire’s voluntary and community sector. With organisations like yours, we can build a stronger base from which to promote a thriving third sector including the voluntary and community sector.Apply now
“VANEL promotes, encourages and supports individuals, groups and organisations within the voluntary, community and wider third sector to enable them to meet the needs and aspirations of communities within North East Lincolnshire. ”