Voluntary Action North East Lincolnshire Members and Friends are part of a connected, informed and influential voice for the voluntary and community sector in North East Lincolnshire.
Members and Friends benefit in the following ways:
• Opportunities to influence local and national public policy through consultations
• Increased access to decision-makers, knowledge and local networks
• Access to staff at VANEL who can support you with specialist skills and knowledge – in areas as diverse as technology, asset management, project management and business planning, governance matters or volunteer support.
• Access to a staff member who acts as your Account Manager to answer your queries and signpost you to services and support.
• Communication and promotion opportunities through the VANEL monthly newsletter, the VANEL website, news feed and event calendar, and promotion in local areas via the network of INandAROUND community websites.
• Excellent hire rates for our highly rated training and learning equipment.
In addition, Members have voting rights at the VANEL AGM each year.