Voluntary Action North East Lincolnshire Members and Friends are part of a connected, informed and influential voice for the voluntary and community sector in North East Lincolnshire.
Members and Friends benefit in the following ways:
- Access to staff at VANEL who can support you with specialist skills and knowledge – in areas as diverse as technology, asset management, project management and business planning, governance matters or volunteer support.
- Access to a staff member who acts as your Account Manager to answer your queries and signpost you to services and support.
- Communication and promotion opportunities through the VANEL weekly e-newsletter, the VANEL website, news feed, event calendar and social media channels as well as promotion via our staff team and their own projects and networks
- Discounts on VANEL delivered training and support
- Discounts on VANEL support products – currently Supporting Volunteers Award (SVA) and Volunteer Development Service (VDS)
- Access to member only networks such as the VANEL Trustee Network for your trustees and committee members
- Priority booking for events, services and support
- Access to a small range of equipment either for free or at a significant discount and access to our meeting room at discounted rates
- Opportunities to influence local and national public policy through our consultations
- Increased access to decision-makers, knowledge and local projects and networks
In addition, Members have voting rights at the VANEL AGM each year.