– The quarterly Volunteer Manager’s Network Meeting is being held on Monday 5th December 2016 at West Marsh Community Centre from 9:30am until 12 noon.
– Lincolnshire Volunteer Training Card 2017 dates. Find out more and download a booking form here.
– Sky High: Mass Balloon release fundraising event at The Linden Homes Club, Grimsby on Wednesday 7th December from 6pm -9pm to raise money for Memory Boxes for bereaved parents.
– Charity five a side Tournament next week at the Grimsby Institute of Further and Higher Education Thursday 8th December 9am until 1pm in aid of the Teenage Cancer Trust.
– Anglian Water’s annual Christmas panto ‘Dame Flush and the Wicked Wipe’ at the Grimsby Institute of Further and Higher Education, Friday 9th December 2016 at 2pm.
–Winter Wonderland is returning to Cleethorpes Meridian Showground between the 8th and 11th December.
–Local Charities Day takes place on Friday 16th December to celebrate the work of local charities and organisations.
– Do you work for a local organisation and know of a family in genuine financial need who would benefit from CARE’s ‘Toys for Joy’ scheme this Christmas?
– Have your says as part of NEL CCG’s review on Epilepsy services within the area by taking part in a short survey.
– VANEL’s Community Health Champions programme is always looking for volunteers/new places to deliver messages about locally available health and wellbeing services.
– Member organisation C.A.R.E are in urgent need of volunteers following an expansion at their shop on Alexandra Road.
Don’t forget to email us news via email@example.com to get your news onto our website, into our calendar and into the e-bulletin.