– Friday 30th Sept is Macmillan coffee morning and VANEL is taking part. Why not join us?
– Visit the Rock Foundation Tea Room on Heneage Road on Sat 1st October 2016 for their Victorian Afternoon Tea Fundraiser from 2pm until 4pm.
– ‘The Armed Man’ at Grimsby Central Hall Saturday 15th October
– Health and Wellbeing Funding is available via the Health and Wellbeing Board. Submit an expression of interest by 5pm on 31st October.
– Nominations can still be made to the local Volunteer Awards led by WMCC
– #ThisAbility Breakfast Event Friday 7th October 2016 8:00 am – 10:00am.
– NEL Age UK are supporting an ‘Older People’s Advice Day’ on Wednesday 5th October from 10am – 3pm.
– Take a moment to complete the NEL Crime Perception Survey here
– Our next “Induction and Refresher” Training for Trustees will be Tue 18th Oct, 3-5pm
– The Healthwin application window has now closed
– The “Valuing Volunteering” video from our recent AGM can be viewed here
Don’t forget to email us news via email@example.com to get your news onto our website, into our calendar and into the e-bulletin.