– There are just a couple of appointment slots left for our Heritage Lottery Funding Surgery with Heritage Lottery Development Officer Helen Peacock on Tuesday 25th October 2016 from 10am until 4pm at VANEL. Get in touch to book.
– Trustees’ Week is 7th-13th November. VANEL will be holding a couple of related events.
– That week is also Youth Work Week so look out for events from the IGNITE team too.
– We still have a couple of places on our Lincolnshire Volunteer Card training
– Reminder: Take a moment to complete the NEL Crime Perception Survey here.
– Reminder: Nominations can still be made to the local Volunteer Awards led by WMCC.
– our Community Health Champions project is recruiting volunteers and is now out and about, so read more here about the new developments
– Health and Wellbeing Funding is still available via the Health and Wellbeing Board. Submit an expression of interest by 5pm on 31st October.
– East Riding of Yorkshire Council will be running the ESF/ERDF Compliance Workshop and ESF/ERDF Simplified Costs Workshops in October and November.
– oops. Friends of Cleethorpes Heritage have had to postpone their talk scheduled for 19th Nov (details here).
Don’t forget to email us news via email@example.com to get your news onto our website, into our calendar and into the e-bulletin.