Have you got a ridiculously exciting idea for a project that brings people together through activities that help connect their community and celebrate UK native wild flowers, plants and/or fungi?
What is it we’re looking for?
Grow Wild is awarding funding of £2,000 or £4,000 to groups and projects that:
- Stand out from the crowd: listen to your beneficiaries – be creative together, try something new that reaches new audiences.
- Focus on UK native wild flowers, plants and/or fungi, highlighting the importance of these species for the environment, and for quality of life.
- Will engage one or more of these groups:
- Young people aged 12-18
- Students and young people aged 18-25
- People living in urban areas
- People experiencing hardship and reduced access to services
- Adults that are less engaged with their community and environmental activities
- Will encourage large scale community involvement, ideally in the hundreds!
- Will deliver the project in a space or location that is accessible to the general public i.e. is not in a restricted or controlled area
Download the guidance document for everything you need to know about the process of applying for Grow Wild community project funding. You will need to contact your local Grow Wild Engagement Manager to discuss your proposal and request the online application form.
Applications must be submitted by midday on the 15th January 2018.
Grow Wild connects people with nature and each other by sharing native plants and fungi, transforming spaces and changing lives across the UK. Join over 4.3 million people who have made a difference. Find out how at growwilduk.com.
Grow Wild is supported by the Big Lottery Fund and through private and public contributions.
Winner – UK’s Best Environment Project, National Lottery Awards 2016