All Mind Works community training courses and groups are now held at the new Open Door building on Albion Street.
Every Tuesday 1.30 3.30
Wellbeing Life Skills course followed by our drop in sessions and Social Group.
Phone 01472 722 004
Description of Open Door
Open Door aims to maximise access to health and social care services to groups who find accessing traditional mainstream services difficult, in order to promote their health. For example we work with refugees, asylum seekers, other new migrants, and homeless people.
Open Door offers:
- access to primary care medical services
- English classes
- basic skills classes
- art group
- complimentary therapies
- housing, benefits and immigration advice [provided by Citizens Advice]
- general support services, such as form filling and accompanying to appointments
- men’s group
- volunteering opportunities
- e-factor [encouraging and enabling people to have the skills to go into business]
The Open Door service is a social enterprise affiliated to the Big Life group in Manchester.