Volunteer Development Service
All new and existing volunteer involving organisations registered with the Volunteer Centre are required to pay an annual subscription to receive the following benefits:
- Invitations to quarterly Volunteer Managers Network meetings which includes topical speakers, informal training, peer support, advice and guidance on volunteer matters
- Supporting Volunteers Award level 1 and 2 at a subsidised rate
- Volunteer and Volunteer Management training at a subsidised rate
- 2-for-1 offer on www.do-it.org workshop – ‘How to manage your online applications‘
- Knowledge Bank – Advice, information and guidance on volunteering related matters via telephone, email, meetings, newsletters, provision of good practice information
- Volunteering Initiatives – we will include your organisation in volunteering projects developed through the Volunteer Centre. ‘Give Unlimited‘ includes employer supported volunteering, informal volunteering and social action activities
SUBSCRIPTION FEE: £50 per annum for VANEL members and £60 per annum for non-VANEL members. Download here to select the services.
If you are interested in becoming a member of VANEL you can find out more here.
PLEASE NOTE: Organisations that choose not to subscribe to the Volunteer Development Service can pay per service.