Do you want to involve volunteers but don’t know where to start?
If you want to advertise for volunteers through the Volunteer Service, please download and complete the forms below, and email them back to email@example.com
Need help? Contact us on 01472 231123.
- Partnership Guidance – find out how the Northern Lincolnshire Volunteer Service can help you
- Part 1 – Partnership Agreement – what we expect from you and what you can expect from us
- Part 2 – Organisation Health Check – you must conform to current best practice in volunteer recruitment and management to advertise through the Volunteer Centre. Not got everything in place? Contact us for assistance.
- Part 3 – Organisation Registration Form – provide your organisation details
- Part 4 – Opportunity Registration Form – fill in for each individual volunteer role you wish us to advertise. If you are already registered with the Volunteer Centre and have completed Parts 1,2 and 3, you simply complete a new Part 4 Opportunity Form to register any new roles with us.
The Volunteer Centre checks all information provided to ensure that all roles are appropriate before advertising through the www.do-it.org website, face to face volunteer interviews, social media, and other recruitment methods.
Volunteer Centre Outreach
Peter and Lisa will be at Immingham’s Civic Centre Hub from 9:30am – 12:30pm every Thursday.
Booking is not essential but is advisable.
To make an appointment with a Volunteer Advisor by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01472 231123