NORTHERN LINCOLNSHIRE VOLUNTEER MANAGERS NETWORK
Wednesday 22nd May 2019 – 9.30am – 12noon
The Community Hub, Freshney Place Shopping Centre, Grimsby DN31 1ED
A G E N D A
- Welcome and Introductions
2. Time Well Spent Report– “Ensuring that your volunteer experiences are time well spent based on latest research”
3. To Pay or not to pay? – When should volunteers pay for any part of their experience?
4. Volunteer Expenses & HMRC Advice –
5. How aware are you volunteers about Cyber Security?
6. Volunteer Week – Standing Item-Update
Event Thursday 6th June
What are you doing throughout the week?
- Open Forum
- Can everyone come prepared with a problem/issue/bugbear/worry related to Volunteering
- & a positive volunteering experience to share
- Future meeting dates (All meetings 9.30am to 12noon)
31st July – Green Future
We are looking for organisations to host these meetings, can you help?
PLEASE NOTE: Booking essential – please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
by telephone or email by Monday 20th May 2019 to confirm attendance (for refreshment purposes).
- Organisations that annually subscribe to the Volunteer Development Service: this meeting is part of your subscription fee.
- Organisations that do not subscribe to the Volunteer Development Service: £10 per organization (up to 2 places per organisation)
- On receipt of confirmation of attendance your organisation will be invoiced for this meeting.