NORTHERN LINCOLNSHIRE VOLUNTEER MANAGERS NETWORK
Wednesday 27th November 2019 – 9.30am – 12noon
The Grimsby Central Hall, Duncombe Street, Grimsby DN32 7EG
A G E N D A
The Volunteer Development Service & the Managers Network are all here to help you.
So please bring along your ideas and challenges for discussion!
- Welcome and Introductions
- Update: On new Safeguarding Resources shared by NCVO and others
- Update: NCVO have shared lessons learned from Volunteers’ Week and are planning 2020
Our Plans for Volunteer Week 2020
- Volunteer Handbooks: Good Practice Discussion. We’ve all got Volunteer Handbooks (Hopefully)
There are some national good practice versions. We’ll look at these and compare them to our own.
What can we learn, or what can we change. Ideally bring a copy of your own along to share.
- 2020 Meetings: What topics/ideas/issues does everyone want to discuss at meetings in 2020?
- Open Forum – Your opportunity to share news
- Future meeting dates