NORTHERN LINCOLNSHIRE VOLUNTEER MANAGERS NETWORK
Wednesday 22nd May 2019 – 9.30am – 12noon
The Community Hub, Freshney Place Shopping Centre, Grimsby DN31 1ED
A G E N D A
- Welcome and Introductions
2. Time Well Spent Report– “Ensuring that your volunteer experiences are time well spent based on latest research”
3. To Pay or not to pay? – When should volunteers pay for any part of their experience?
4. Volunteer Expenses & HMRC Advice –
5. How aware are you volunteers about Cyber Security?
6. Volunteer Week – Standing Item-Update
Event Thursday 6th June
What are you doing throughout the week?
- Open Forum
- Can everyone come prepared with a problem/issue/bugbear/worry related to Volunteering
- & a positive volunteering experience to share
- Future meeting dates (All meetings 9.30am to 12noon)
31st July – Green Future
We are looking for organisations to host these meetings, can you help?
PLEASE NOTE: Booking essential – please reply to email@example.com
by telephone or email by Monday 20th May 2019 to confirm attendance (for refreshment purposes).
- Organisations that annually subscribe to the Volunteer Development Service: this meeting is part of your subscription fee.
- Organisations that do not subscribe to the Volunteer Development Service: £10 per organization (up to 2 places per organisation)
- On receipt of confirmation of attendance your organisation will be invoiced for this meeting.
On Thursday 6th June, members of the Volunteer Managers Network and our Volunteer Centre will be outside The Barge in Grimsby, along with Hattie the Community Bus, to hold a Volunteer Celebration Event. We’re there from 10am-3pm. If you’re a volunteer, thinking of volunteering, need volunteers or already host them, we’d love to see you during the day. For more information contact Liz at VANEL (firstname.lastname@example.org, 01472 231123).
on Saturday 8th June join us for a World Oceans Day event at Cleethorpes Discovery Centre from 10am-3pm for litter picks, photographic competition, plastic sculpture workshops, arts and crafts and more. Contact Victoria for more information and more details next week. (Victoria@vanel.org.uk, 01472 315437).